Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

home Ec

 For Food Tech: We Created Stir fry and you should already know how its made. if not it is basically cooking chicken, noodles, and vegetables altogether, and for the flavor, you can add honey. The Product that we made I probably rate it a 6 out of 10 because the looks could have looked better and it was kinda dry and also we could have added more vegetables. Ingredients we used were Noodles, Chicken, and a ton of different vegetables. If I remade it I would add more flavor to make it that every bite gets a taste of it also I might add a little more honey.. Here was our finished product.
-Teamwork rating- I rate my team a 6 because we could have made the stir fry faster.
Our stir fry didn't really look intriguing and that's a hint on what we can work on later on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jared
    I agree with your comments that it could look more appealing. I think it could be more colourful, what vegetables could you put in to make it more colourful?
    This was your first dish this term so you have time to make future dishes look, smell and taste more appetizing.
    I like the way you rate the dish and also your teams working together out of 10.
    I think 6 is a good start. Well done Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.