Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

sustainability


Hi in sustainability we have been Learning about the coronavirus and this fish game. In week two we looked at charts and made up a story about the charts and we played a card game. In week 3 we look at natural resources so that was fun in week 4 we work on the same sustainability issues and watch a video on it in week 5  we basically did the same thing but it was a bit difing. In week 6 to 8 we population calculated so it was on mathletics in week eight we made a house in tinkercad. In week 9 to 13 we have been doing rip rubric so far I have been making a game. We have mang to get the board but not the cards. In week 4 I had a different idea about sustainability. My idea was that we should Exploit the planet and the natural resources so that we can get to Another planet so that we can start again. So this is what I've been doing for sustainability.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jared How you Doing? Anyway I just wanted to say Keep up the Hard work into your Blog post. It is also good to hear that you have been learning about Covid-19 and the fish game which sounds fun.What I have Noticed though is that you Haven´t Been up to date with your Blogging which is alright But I encourage you to do More Because your Blog post that you do a really amazing and I know you can Do it so keep up the hard work and Try Get more on you Blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.