Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Budgeting Crossword - BST

 Budgeting Crossword Puzzle


In business, I have been assigned to make a budgeting crossword. I have included the meanings to some budgeting keywords and you guys can try and figure out what these budgeting keywords are. 
After researching various amounts of these words/meanings relating to the word 'Budgeting' I had some fun learning these, mostly because I don't know some of them, also mainly these words are needed when your older to help with bills, money etc, but I guess its a good idea to learn about them now so we don't have to worry and stress when we get older.





Answers if you get stuck because I suck at writing definitions

Budget: An amount of money you can spend

Income: receiving money for doing a job/work

Savings: An Income not spent and instead of putting aside

Surplus: When you have more money than you need, example cash is money left over after you have paid all of your bills

Deficit: When there isn't a sufficient amount of money to cover all of the expenses and debts

Spend: To give money for goods or services

Wants: To have a desire to own or do

Needs: An absolute craving of man to possess

Finance: The management of large amounts of money, like from governments or large companies

Price Fees: A fixed price charged for a specific service

Necessity: A requirement to survive.

Exchange: To give up something for something else 


Oh and also Do you think this information was useful or not? Why/why not?
and one more thing to add I used google to help with these answers.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Jared. This is a really well done blog post. It's great to see you and Lincoln supporting each other with your work. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.